- Transition Assistance Partnering
- Education and Training for Businesses
- Professional Development & Mentoring
- Virginia Values Veterans (V3) Certification workshops
To promote regional economic growth and stability by collaborating with other organizations and offices that educate, train, mentor and provide opportunities for employment of our Veterans; and by leveraging the Chamber’s resources to deliver programs that include: Policy Development, Job Placement, Workforce Information, and Transition & Training Services.
- To provide opportunities to veterans and their families for personal and professional development
- To connect veterans and their families with each other
- To connect veterans and their families to employers
- To educate employers on the benefits of hiring veterans
Provides an avenue to give back to those that have first served us.
Resources for Veterans and Military Families:
- Grow With Google – Explore tools and resources designed to help transitioning service members, veterans, and military spouses prepare for and build meaningful careers.
Understanding Your Military or Disability Benefits:
Mental Health Services:
- https://www.Military.com – Good site for all types of Military information
Marcus Gold (Retired U.S. Marine Corps) – NY Life
Shawn Stuckey (Veteran U.S. Marine Corps) – Edward Jones