The CFCC began in 1958 with a group of small business people who got together to form the Court House Square Businessmen’s Association. The original 27-member group later became the Central Fairfax Chamber of Commerce, serving the businesses in the City of Fairfax and its surrounding communities and addressing many of the same challenges and opportunities the Chamber still tackles today.
Throughout the CFCC’s existence the goal has always been the same; help our members maximize their business opportunities and make our community the most “business friendly environment” possible. Our Board members represent not only dedicated local business owners and leaders, but community leaders, including the Fairfax County Economic Development Authority and Board of Supervisors, City of Fairfax Economic Development Authority and City of Fairfax Management; all with a focused passion to make our business community and environment even better.
The CFCC firmly believes that a locally focused chamber of commerce is more important than ever! Why? Because our business community needs cost effective legislative advocacy, education, networking, referral, marketing and communication resources, and we need them now.
The Central Fairfax Chamber of Commerce provides all of this and more. The Chamber also offers a wide range of events and services that can help identify the best tactics and strategies for our own business. The following represents just a few of the many features that make membership so valuable:
- Active business referral program for Chamber members
- Monthly networking functions and sponsorship opportunities
- Regular educational opportunities through local businesses, partner organizations and the Mason Enterprise Center
- Legislative and political advocacy
- Priority internet presence with your Chamber web directory listing
- Listing in the Chamber membership directory
- Numerous special events hosted by the Chamber, as well as joint networking with other local Chambers
The CFCC is committed to maximizing the value proposition of membership by listening to our members and delivering the right services to make the CFCC the best possible investment for you and your business, regardless of the economy!